During our vacation in Phuket, Thailand (December 2011) I finally found time to read the the book „Now, Discover Your Strengths“, from Marcus Buckingham & Donald O. Clifton, Ph.D. (ISBSN-13: 978-0-7432-0114-8).
I also took the Clifton StrengthsFinder Assessment and came up with the following, five themes:
- Communication – one who uses words to inspire action and education
- Maximizer – one who seeks to take people and projects from great to excellent
- Woo (Winning others over) – one who is able to easily persuade
- Empathy – one who is especially in tune with the emotions of others
- Positivity– one who has a knack for bring the light-side to any situation
Let me know if you have any questions.