Below are some key links pertaining to Creative Commons, etc. that I am currently learning about thanks to being triggered by AJ George; IconLogic’s Lead Technical Writer.
- Creative Commons is a nonprofit organization that enables the sharing and use of creativity and knowledge through free legal tools.
- eLearning: YouTube Adds Creative Commons Content by AJ George
- eLearning: Is Using Copyrighted Materials Okay? by AJ George
- eLearning: More on Copyright by AJ George
- eLearning & mLearning: Everything You Need to Know About Graphics by AJ George
- eLearning: Finding Google Images You Can Actually Use by AJ George
Creative Commons licenses provide a standard way for content creators to grant someone else permission to use their work. YouTube allows users to mark… (continue)