Record and Publish Simple Audio/Video Files
You’re looking to record a simple audio and/or video file (webcam / desktop screen recording) to further edit and publish offline or online? Here’s my short response pertaining to free software you can use (without any additional instructions, assuming that much will be user intuitive). Today, there are so many possibilities (offline and online) to record content and even more to publish / load the content to share.
Let me know if you have any specific questions. Depending on what you’re working with and what you’d like to do, there could be several different types of solutions.
- Sound Recorder (simple .wma files)
- Audacity (advanced audio recording)
- Screenr by Articulate (online desktop screen recording)
- Windows Live Movie Maker (webcam recording with animation, visual effects and publishing options)
- CamStudio (desktop screen recording)
- YouTube (webcam recording)
Did you record your latest, online webinar? Do you have the file of the recorded session?
Contact me to discuss options of further editing and publishing your file(s).
If you have budget and are looking for professional and affordable software then my personal suggestions include: