You’re a freelancer or small company and you still don’t have a proper website? Or do you have one that you developed on your own, through an inexpensive set of tools, e.g. via your internet provider, and you’re not pleased with its look and feel, nor its performance? You’re looking for a reliable resource to help you identify and implement a new solution – someone who can also support you going forward?
LinDion Services is ready to help you design, build and deploy a professional WordPress Site at unbeatable prices for consulting, development and support in the future (if you need us). Shortly after implementation, we’ll train you to self-manage your new website and content.
- WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.
- WordPress.com is the easiest way to create a website with or without a blog.
- WordPress.com is a powerful hosting platform that grows with you.
- WordPress powers 23% of the internet.
- Easy to use: WordPress.com lets you create beautiful and powerful websites, with or without blog functionality.
- Your own domain name: We’ll set up and configure your custom domain so that you can start using it in seconds.
- Search engine and SEO friendly: WordPress.com is optimized for SEO and getting your site in front of searchers on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others.
- The best support: Our Happiness Engineers work night and day through live chat, eMail, support pages, and forums to answer any questions you have.
- Millions of users: We welcome 50,000 new sites every day. From small business sites, artist portfolios, and blogs, to giant media organizations like TIME and CNN.
Offer: consulting, development and support of WordPress sites, as well as related activities.
Steps Involved (single-handedly and in concert with customers):
- Overview of the approach and solution with WordPress and (for example) STRATO
- Domain identification, content structure and eMail requirements
- WordPress theme review and selection
- Migration strategy of existing site content and other, specific requirements
- Order process of required sites and servers (WordPress und STRATO)
- Basic, initial setup of the new WordPress site
- Complete setup of (for example) a STRATO webserver and eMail accounts
- Content transfer from existing site(s) and/or newly defined page and/or blog content (without final, special image files), including related, downloadable files
- Client demonstration and presentation of the draft site
- Client presentation and demonstration of (for example) STRATO webserver key functionality, including FTP usage
- Development and deployment of final content including key site images
- Final site settings including sharing capabilities
- Client training session(s) on WordPress: Pages, blog posts, media (photos / video), standard and customized menus, widgets, links, site settings, contact forms, etc.
Using a WordPress “Responsive Design” theme, your website, navigation and content within will always look fantastic for end-users, regardless of the device and operating system they’re using. Click on the images below to see what Jason Howard Peterson‘s site looks like, using both an iPad and iPhone – this is the “Connect” theme:
Take advantage of these benefits now and contact us to schedule time for a short presentation of our services and the benefits of choosing our approach.