HIGH-LEVEL PROJECT / WORK DESCRIPTION: In order to prepare for the fiscal year 2011 (FY11) virtual summit sessions for Advanced Systems and Technology (AS&T), I took the older site’s content from FY09 and FY10 and moved these into new sub-sites from the new AS&T parent SharePoint site after which I created a new sub-site for FY11 and created / managed the following:
- Coordination and identification of dates and times with several, global senior executives
- Registration information with links to the webcast (including .ICS files for MS-Outlook)
- Frequently asked questions
- Document library for topics, presenters & session material
- Connection requirements for our internal TelePresence (Cisco) solution
- Q&A from sessions
- Feedback survey
From the recordings and for future, on-demand access, I created individual webcast-related videos (TechSmith Camtasia Studio) as well as (including the PowerPoint slide content) an Adobe Presenter and Articulate Presenter version of the entire sessions (APAC and NA/EALA).
Download my Project Portfolio (PDF file) and contact me with any questions.
Continue reading: MTA Certification Program